Cleanroom Vacuum Cleaner Systems - Pharma
ULPA Filter efficiency of 99.999% on 0.12 micron
- All vacuum cleaner systems featured on this page meet requirements for use in ISO Class 4 (former Class 10) Cleanroom.
Vacuum cleaners certified for providing Equipment Protection Levels EPL Db and EPL Gb for electrically operated explosion proof / dust ignition proof models
Vacuum cleaners certified for providing Equipment Protection Levels EPL Da & Db and EPL Ga & Gb for pneumatically (air) operated explosion proof / dust ignition proof models
Vacuum cleaners providing Equipment Protection Levels EPL Dc and EPL Gc for static dissipative models
- HEPA Filters - efficiency of 99.995% on 0.3 microns - Tested IEST RP-CC001.3 - H14 as per MPPS method EN 1822.
- ULPA Filters - efficiency of 99.999% on 0.3 microns - Filtration efficiency of 99.9995% on 0.18 microns - Tested IEST RP-CC001.3 - U15 as per MPPS method EN 1822
- Please be advised that all Tiger-Vac HEPA/ULPA Filters are Aerosol tested when assembled, either upstream or downstream, inside of the vacuum cleaners.
- All Tiger-Vac HEPA/ULPA Filters are assembled mechanically with 3 bolts and include a specially designed memory gasket in order to prevent any leaks during the life span of the gasket thus insuring the health and safety of the end user.